Does Apple Calendar have a To Do list?
Does Apple Calendar have a To Do list?
In Apple’s Reminders, tap Add List in the screen’s bottom-right corner. Name the list, assign it a color, give it an icon — and then assign specific reminders to it. The main Reminders screen will show all your lists in progress, including automatically generated lists for scheduled, flagged and current tasks.
How do I see a list of events on my iPhone Calendar?
When it’s handy: To see a compiled list of your events and appointments.
- To see the different calendar views, always start by tapping the iPhone Calendar icon on your home screen.
- Tap the month you want to view.
- Tap the day you want to view.
- Tap the list icon at the top of the screen.
- This is the list view in the app.
How do I see what processes are running on my iPhone?
The Activity Monitor in Instruments will display your iPhone or iPad’s CPU load in a visual format, along with a list of running processes toward the bottom of the window. If you don’t see the latter, press Command + 1 to switch to Live Processes.
Can you add todo list to Apple calendar?
Enjoy your iPhone. You refer to “tasks”. If you mean what Apple refers to as “events”, namely, things that take some time that might list things like chores, you can add them simply in Calendar. Simply open Calendar and click the “+” in the upper right.
How do I create a To Do list on my iPhone?
How to create a checklist
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the Compose button. to create a new note.
- Enter a title and tap return.
- Tap the Checklist button. to start the list. Each time you tap return, a new item is added to the list.
- Tap the empty circle to mark an item as complete.
How do I see all events on my iPhone Calendar for a month?
Open the Calendar app on your iPhone. If you see all the months of the year, tap on the month you want to view to open the month view. At the top of the screen, find the icon that looks like a rectangle with two lines below it. Tap that icon; it will reveal the events scheduled for the first day of that month.
How do I fix my iPhone Calendar virus?
Instead, remove the entire subscribed calendar.
- Step 1: From your iPhone settings, scroll down and tap ‘Calendar’.
- Step 2: Once you’re in Calendar, click ‘Accounts’.
- Step 3: Select any calendars you don’t recognize.
- Step 4: Tap ‘Delete Account’.
How do I remove a virus from my iPhone calendar?
More videos on YouTube
- On your iOS device, click Settings.
- Scroll down to Calendar.
- Click Accounts.
- Look under your Subscribed Calendars.
- Tap the subscribed calendar.
- Tap Delete Account at the bottom of the dialog:
- Tap Delete Account again to confirm that you want to remove the calendar.
Is there an Activity Monitor on iPhone?
The System Activity Monitor, is the most comprehensive all in one health check app. on the App store, that monitors memory usage, battery performance, device information like IP address and hardware address, battery tips, all system information, and used space on the iOS device.
How do I add a To Do list to my Calendar?
Create a task
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left, under “My calendars,” select Tasks.
- Choose an option: In your calendar, click an empty slot on your calendar. In the top left, click Create.
- Click Task.
- Enter a title and description.
- To add the new task to a specific list, choose one from the drop down.
- Click Save.
How do I create a To-Do list on my phone?
Create a new list
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app .
- Next to “Take a note,” tap New list .
- Add a title and items to your list.
- When you’re done, tap Back .
How do I manage my iPhone Calendar?
How to edit a calendar event on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Calendar app.
- Tap the day on which your event takes place.
- Tap the event that you’d like to edit.
- Tap on Edit in the upper right-hand corner.
- Edit anything you need to and then tap Done in the upper right-hand corner to save your changes.