What is a good cat quote?
What is a good cat quote?
Famous Cat Quotes “The smallest feline is a masterpiece.” “A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.” “Time spent with cats is never wasted.” “A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not.”
What to say to someone lost a cat?
Sending a Card of Condolences
- “I know you miss your loyal and beautiful companion.”
- “It is hard to say goodbye to such a special companion.”
- “My thoughts are with you at this time of loss.”
- “May fond memories of your beloved pet warm your heart always.”
- “(pet’s name) was a great friend to you, and we will miss him.”
What is the saying about cats?
“Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.” “What greater gift than the love of a cat.” “Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose.” “If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much.”
Why do I love my cat?
Research has proven that petting a cat causes a release of the “love hormone” in humans. The technical term for this neurochemical is oxytocin, a hormone that is released when people fall in love. Oxytocin has also been proven to increase your emotional perception!
What do you say when a pet passes away?
Ideas for Pet Condolence Card Messages
- Thinking about you and [pet’s name].
- We can never keep them long enough!
- Wishing you comfort and peace during this difficult time.
- I am so sorry for your loss.
- [Pet’s name] was such a great [dog/cat/etc.].
- Losing such an important part of the family is never easy.
What to say to a friend whose pet died?
Comforting statements you can write in a card include:
- “I’ve been thinking of you.
- “I’m praying for you and your family.”
- “I’m sorry for your loss.
- “They were lucky to have you as their owner and best friend.”
- “Sending loving thoughts your way.”
- “If you need to talk, I’m always here.”
Do cats love you?
In other words, they do love you even if they don’t show it. The research, published in the journal Current Biology, found that cats form attachments to their owners that are similar to those that dogs and even babies form with their caregivers.
Why are cats amazing?
A study by the University Of Minnesota found that owning a cat could reduce your risk of heart attack by 30%. Many surmise that a cat’s generally calm demeanour and interactions act as a great stress reliever for their owners.
What to say on Facebook when a pet dies?
You will probably want to talk about the sadness of their death and the pain in having to announce it – “I am devastated to announce the passing of my beloved dog and best friend, Poppy.”